Let’s start the new year with an exciting virtual Live Event organised in collaboration with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation that will see the Krateo PlatformOps’ and Backstage’s Tech Teams as speakers.
Wednesday January 19th, from 6:00 pm CET (9:00 am PST)
From Zero to Production in less than 1 hour
with Krateo PlatformOps and Backstage
When we think of cloud native, we think about solutions that help companies build and run scalable and secure applications in the cloud.
How does it work? We start with the creation of some containers, these scale and then are managed through an orchestration tool like Kubernetes.
Here come the problems: managing core resources (eg pod, microservices, persistent volumes) and workload resources (eg Deployment, DaemonSets) together for different types of resources and making them work together is complicated. Even if successful, there is no way of knowing whether they will continue to function correctly even when the ecosystem will be rapidly scaled.
Is there a solution? Of course: with Krateo you can create your resources in a containerized way, enterprise ready to be deployed both on-prem and on the cloud.
And there's more: you can do it in less than an hour.
Sign up now for our Cloud Native Live Event to find out how to do it: together with our Dev Team we will identify with a company that starts from scratch, without any up and running application and we will put our resources in production in less then 1 hour. We will also explore how Krateo integrates with Backstage, an open platform created by the Spotify IT team and now available in the CNCF catalog as a Sandbox project, and which are the advantages of this collaboration.
- is the open source solution proposed by Kiratech to simplify the creation and management of resources on any infrastructure and in self-service mode from a single control panel, aggregating important information for the user and standardizing otherwise fragmented and poorly focused workflows.
- it is a platform that exploits the Kubernetes control plane logics and applies them to the rest of the infrastructural and application world, applying the GitOps paradigm on all the resources that compose it. In addition, new resources can be defined by each customer.
- in enterprise contexts, it allows you to clearly separate the roles of the different teams, streamlining processes and speeding up operations.
- it is secure by design, constantly controlled by policy tools and zero trust networking enforcement, allowing the true shift-left of security, preventing malicious resources from taking any step along the software life cycle.
- It’s monitored by design, allowing the collection of infrastructural, application and process metrics, thus allowing you to extract value from your processes with a view to continuous feedback and constant improvement of your procedures.
Backstage is a platform that Backstage is the platform that allows your team to manage their own application catalog and to gather all about their application in one, aggregated view: tools, services, documentation are available in a simpler development environment.
Powered by a centralized software catalog, Backstage provides a distributed system of microservices and enables your product teams to ship high-quality code quickly — without compromising autonomy. Its Software catalog allows the complete management of an application (microservices, libraries, data pipelines, websites, ML models, etc.).
Don't miss the event on January 19th!