When is it correct to adopt DevOps methodology?
How to make the DevOps model scalable in an Enterprise context?
How to measure the benefits introduced by DevOps methodology?
Kiratech is happy to go in depth with these themes in the
that will be held on Tuesday, July 14th
10:00 am - 11:00 am CEST (Italy and Swiss time)
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMT + 7 (Thailand Time)
DevOps is a methodology that aims to improve collaboration between Developers (Dev) and Operations (Ops) in order to speed up software development, reduce Time-to-Market but at the same time produce high quality software and make processes more efficient.
The advantages are:
- the use of containers to enable the development of microservice applications
- the automation of infrastructures management, both on premise and on public cloud
- collaborative software development
- the possibility of making application releases more frequently while maintaining high service quality
- constant measurement of the process phases with the aim of improving the most critical points
This is also functional to the adoption of a Cloud Native approach, that is a set of technologies and processes that allow you to create and run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments such as Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud.
During this 1 hour Webinar, Vincenzo Ferme, Cloud & DevOps Expert at Kiratech, will explore the advantages and Businessbenefits that the adoption of the DevOpsmethodology can introduce, suggesting the best strategies to meet the speed, quality and safety requirements that Enterprise companies want increasingly as core business elements.
Special guest of the Webinar will be Piergiorgio Spagnolatti, Head of Infrastructure at Banca Popolare di Sondrio, a Kiratech customer, who will share with us his journey and the results encountered with the adoption of the DevOps methodology and the Cloud Native approach in terms of:
- Increase in productivity
- Simplification of tools dedicated to software production
- Cultural change found within the company
and so on.
Do not miss the chance to access FREE to this content, SEE THE EVENT SCHEDULE and register for the Webinar: