Kiratech is a highly technological and innovative company based on research, dynamism and evolution.
We provide high-level consulting, training and we resell the best tools in DevOps, Cloud Transformation & Security to support Enterprise Companies in the Digital Transformation process.
We assist companies in the processes of innovation and technological renewal, of application development process simplification and in the achievement of the business objectives, helping them to implement and integrate technologies in the following field:
- Container Deployment & Management
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Pipeline
- Automation, Orchestration
- Log Analytics & Continuous Monitoring
- Hybrid Cloud deployment
- IoT and Machine Learning
- Penetration Test & Vulnerability Assessment
- Anomaly Detection & User Behavior Analytics
We take part in Italian and international conferences organized by our technological partners, and we have been rewarded:
- In 2018 as CloudBees European Partner of the Year
- In 2017 as GitHub Top European Partner of the Year
- In 2014 as Prelert EMEA Partner of the Year
Below you can find the current open positions; apply by clicking on the one that best fits your profile:
Junior profiles (new graduated in computer science and related subjects) for a DevOps Adventure - Lugano (Switzerland)
- candidates must have Swiss working permit or the eligibility to have it
- fluent in English and Italian
- willingness to learn and to study innovative technologies / methodologies
- software development skills
- knowledge of computer networks.
- familiar with GitHub
- administration of Linux systems
- knowledge of Container (or Docker) technologies.
We assist the junior profiles in the acquisition of skills in the field of DevOps and Cloud to achieve challenging objectives together.
In Kiratech you will be able to provide DevOps consulting and training, to implement automation solutions and to assist customers in technological scouting. You will be part of a quality team and you will have the opportunity to train yourself by joining national and international trainings and conferences. You will start by supporting more experienced colleagues directly among the customers, and you will have the opportunity to acquire specialized skills in the DevOps and Cloud areas. Then, you will be able to provide support to IT teams of large Switzerland and European companies and you will become their point of reference in your field of action.