Submit the form and watch the Webinar
DevOps is a methodology that aims to improve collaboration between Developers (Dev) and Operations (Ops) in order to speed up software development, reduce the Time-to-Market and at the same time produce high quality software and make processes more efficient.
The advantages are:
- the use of containers to enable the development of microservice applications
- the automation of infrastructures management, both on premise and on public cloud
- collaborative software development
- the possibility of making application releases more frequently while maintaining high service quality
- constant measurement of the process phases with the aim of improving the most critical points
This is also functional to the adoption of a Cloud Native approach, that is a set of technologies and processes that allow you to create and run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments such as Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud.
During this 1 hour Webinar, we will explore the advantages and Business benefits that the adoption of the DevOps methodology can introduce, suggesting the best strategies to meet the speed, quality and safety requirements that Enterprise companies want increasingly as core business elements.
Special guest of the Webinar will be Piergiorgio Spagnolatti, Head of Infrastructure at Banca Popolare di Sondrio, a Kiratech customer, who will share with us his journey and the results encountered with the adoption of the DevOps methodology and the Cloud Native approach in terms of:
- Increase in productivity
- Simplification of tools dedicated to software production
- Cultural change found within the company
- Quick introduction to the DevOps methodology
- Adoption of DevOps in companies and main points of attention
- How to transform the company to go at the speed of DevOps
- Cloud Native and DevOps at scale
- Multi cloud
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Case Study - changes and results achieved with the adoption of the DevOps methodology and the Cloud Native approach