The fast growth rates of modern companies put DevOps teams under pressure because they are constantly looking for faster software release strategies that have to be also efficient and high-quality at the same time.
Trusted and secure application releases need also collaboration, having visibility into versions, into the development processes and so forth.
How can we make sure that the software development lifecycle works in a manageable, auditable and clear way without a continuity solution?
During our webinar we have talked in depth about how, using an adaptive release orchestration platform, your organization will be able to change the way to release software, through:
- Development automation
develop applications in every possible environment on any scale in a predictable way;
- Application release orchestration
manage release pipelines between several teams, tools and infrastructures;
- DevOps Insight analysis
on the basis of these, plan, schedule and track the versions.
You'll be also able to:
The best platform to do this is CloudBees Flow, an adaptive release orchestration platform that lets teams implement fast and adapt easily, with unprecedented insight and control of all types of releases–at any scale.
- Integrate tools that are natively disconnected
- Manage manual, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes easily through reusable application release pipelines templates
- Provide quick access to teams and projects with a complete Self-service DevOps catalogue
• Support the Cloud Native approach and the traditional legacy one in the same time
- Manage complex pipelines and releases
• Quickly resize the whole organization