The workshop introduces the DevOps methodology and vision, as well as the related benefits that make it possible to achieve better business results. We will also talk about the practices behind it, the DevOps Workflow and the ideal tools for perfect DevOps Design.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP ADDRESSED TO?
The workshop is addressed to managerial and decision maker figures who want to understand and spread in the company which are the benefits of DevOps Methodology for the business.
WHO WILL LEAD THE WORKSHOP?
All the Workshops provided are held by qualified teachers, certified for the various Partner solutions with which we interface. Our value consists in having a competent DevOps Team that covers the different fields and has specific skills on the related practices.
Below we propose a rough agenda. The topics are subject to variation and update or to customisation based on customer needs:
- Introduction to DevOps methodology
- Digital Enterprise & Digital Transformation
- Redesign the Enterprise IT Stack
- The fundamental values of DevOps
- The actual status of DevOps: dissemination and distribution
- ROI and value added
- The key roles
- The key tools
- The ideal DevOps design and the Workflow at the base of it
- The infrastructure as the base for an optimal DevOps strategy
- Deepening of the main DevOps practices
- Customer Use Cases